Dystopia - 3500 Custom map - Trailer Video in Description [MAP UPDATED 03 SEPTEMBER 2019]

gpsmit84

LGSM? Is that a Server Managing provider or Program? Anyways, you should have the server.urllevel with link instead of the server.seed and server.type in your config. Also, remember to add Oxide.Ext.Rustedit.dll to your RustDedicated_Data\Managed folder. Apart from that, you should be able to load a custom map onto your server.

gpsmit84

If you do still battle with that, see the following video on Custom maps and hosting them by Ted Pommes,
, this is a short tutorial on it.

InfinityLoop

Seems all you need in common.cfg is

# Advanced Start Settings

levelurl="INSERT URL HERE" # custom map; Place your custom map file into your server map/db location and enter the web url here

saveinterval="300" # Auto-save in seconds
tickrate="30" # default 30; range : 15 to 100

Nothing else that is normally shown.

:) Thanks all!

Last edited:

TheSilentEnigma

hello
I'd like to run this interesting map on my server. could u tell me please are some additional plugins still required? I mean plugins for loot spawn correction or puzzles

Last edited:

Salát

I still can't get this working, does anyone have this working on LGSM?
I tried using the lines pasted by
Infumable
but can't work it out, it always generates a fresh new map and not the custom one! :(

you just need to edit/add those lines in server.cfg in your servers cfg folder (for hosting) :
server.seed "" (delete value)
server.worldsize "" (delete value)
levelurl https://cdn.filesend.jp/private/cIFlHeZZ...... (link to map without quotes)

or startserver.bat (for local machine), just the batch file using different format:
+server.worldsize (delete value)
+server.seed (delete value)
+levelurl "*your map link*" (with quotes)

you can even use direct folder path to map for local host!

Salát

hello
I'd like to run this interesting map on my server. could u tell me please are some additional plugins still required? I mean plugins for loot spawn correction or puzzles

i think for now with the RE extension all may run fine, but it might need editors revision as the autor says he is not making maps for now, so this map can be outdated in some ways..... if i find spare time to do it i will revisit and fine tune it to be playable, OK MEZA ??

Last edited:

InfinityLoop

Runs fine without any additional plugins, I run BetterLoot, Loot Bouncer, LootMultipler and MagicLoot though along with BotSpawner :)

LexXxinator

So I wanted to load up a custom map.
I downloaded the world map, configured my server that is hosted by Scalacube. World Map loads in with no issues the first time.
So thats great, DropBox is working, and my knowledge is also.
I go to download this map and NOTHING.....
Won't load.
Any ideas?

LexXxinator

I had this map on the server and ran without problems
Did you host the server yourself?
Check this:
Loading Prefab Bundle 100%
Asset Warmup (1/5812)
Asset Warmup (825/5812)
Asset Warmup (2485/5812)
Asset Warmup (3435/5812)
Asset Warmup (5361/5812)
Asset Warmup (5812/5812)
WebSocket RCon Started on 2007

(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Loading custom map from https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngsxyy0pj3epw/Dystopia4.map?dl=1

World cache version mismatch: 9 != 538976266

World File Outdated: Dystopia4

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - Setting to default shader.
Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass': fallback shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
Requested RenderTexture format R8 UNorm (5) is not supported on this platform, using RGBA8 UNorm (8) fallback format

(Filename: ./Runtime/Graphics/RenderTexture.cpp Line: 800)

Requested RenderTexture format R8 UNorm (5) is not supported on this platform, using RGBA8 UNorm (8) fallback format

Unloaded plugin Rust:IO for Oxide v2.16.0 by playrust.io / dcode

Unloaded plugin AFK API v0.1.3 by 2CHEVSKII

Unloaded plugin AdminHammer v1.10.2 by mvrb

Unloaded plugin AdminMenu v0.1.36 by k1lly0u

Calling 'Unload' on 'AdminRadar v4.6.0' took 107ms
This unloading continues as the server shuts down to restart.

I have no issues with map version "Dystopia_v1.0.15P.map".. That loads fine.....
I'm running another custom map while I wait to get this trouble shooted and resolved myself with help here of course thank you.
Check out my server running a custom map if you like.

Last edited:

Arrusticini

Hello there! I am using your map on my server GIARGIANIA 1 and all my players (well, me too! ;) ) agree that it's an helluva map! There are tons of things to be explored and (that's what I personally like) tons of passages that can be fun to fly thru with the minihelis (yeah, I fly pretty well with those things!).

Just one thing... How came to your mind to craft that giant... Duck? Statue on the volcano island? Man, I laughed so hard there! :ROFLMAO:

Meza

Hello there! I am using your map on my server GIARGIANIA 1 and all my players (well, me too! ;) ) agree that it's an helluva map! There are tons of things to be explored and (that's what I personally like) tons of passages that can be fun to fly thru with the minihelis (yeah, I fly pretty well with those things!).

Just one thing... How came to your mind to craft that giant... Duck? Statue on the volcano island? Man, I laughed so hard there! :ROFLMAO:
Thought of creating some island where they're still in the stone age like some players are days after a wipe :D might as well give them some god to pray to as well, and sir... it's a CHICKEN !

Meza

Did you host the server yourself?
Check this:
Asset Warmup (1/5812)
Asset Warmup (825/5812)
Asset Warmup (2485/5812)
Asset Warmup (3435/5812)
Asset Warmup (5361/5812)
Asset Warmup (5812/5812)
WebSocket RCon Started on 2007

Loading custom map from https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngsxyy0pj3epw/Dystopia4.map?dl=1

World cache version mismatch: 9 != 538976266

World File Outdated: Dystopia4

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - Setting to default shader.
Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found
Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass': fallback shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Diffuse-AddPass' not found

Unloaded plugin Rust:IO for Oxide v2.16.0 by playrust.io / dcode

Unloaded plugin AFK API v0.1.3 by 2CHEVSKII

Unloaded plugin AdminHammer v1.10.2 by mvrb

Unloaded plugin AdminMenu v0.1.36 by k1lly0u

Calling 'Unload' on 'AdminRadar v4.6.0' took 107ms
This unloading continues as the server shuts down to restart.

I have no issues with map version "Dystopia_v1.0.15P.map".. That loads fine.....
I'm running another custom map while I wait to get this trouble shooted and resolved myself with help here of course thank you.
Check out my server running a custom map if you like.

Did you remove the old version from the server and the files associated with it? at least from what I'm reading there it seems like the server is trying to load a different file, maybe the older one "World cache version mismatch" . Not an expert on servers so maybe someone else here can provide better help than I when it comes to that

LexXxinator

That Loading of prefabs is some core elements loading
-
Asset Warmup (1/5812)
Asset Warmup (825/5812)
Asset Warmup (2485/5812)
Asset Warmup (3435/5812)
Asset Warmup (5361/5812)
Asset Warmup (5812/5812)
-
I see this happen every map.... I believe as this happens with every single map loaded. no matter custom or not.
I could never load this map in. I tried this map first, then searched an older copy of it online and that one loaded up real quick!
So for those files to be there from the earlier version even before I put the files there is impossible.
Ok, so I take that command out of the custom Bat file and load up this map in the command -levelurl "blablalink" and it's not taking it, at all.
I can load up every other single map I can find, (tested 10 so far) Just this one map won't allow me to load it.
;-(

Grvmpy

gday just thought would drop a line as I been using your map on our test server to run with our list of plugins so we can run live on our main server and we ran into an issue near the pirate ship I think my admins call it the cargo ship mesh or mapping is off and goes through the map and had a base half wiped out anyway otherwise apart from that its a great map we all love it and not seen much else apart from scientists spawning in water near buildings but anyway great map and just a heads up about the cargo off course

LexXxinator

That Loading of prefabs is some core elements loading
-
Asset Warmup (1/5812)
Asset Warmup (825/5812)
Asset Warmup (2485/5812)
Asset Warmup (3435/5812)
Asset Warmup (5361/5812)
Asset Warmup (5812/5812)
-
I see this happen every map.... I believe as this happens with every single map loaded. no matter custom or not.
I could never load this map in. I tried this map first, then searched an older copy of it online and that one loaded up real quick!
So for those files to be there from the earlier version even before I put the files there is impossible.
Ok, so I take that command out of the custom Bat file and load up this map in the command -levelurl "blablalink" and it's not taking it, at all.
I can load up every other single map I can find, (tested 10 so far) Just this one map won't allow me to load it.
;-(
Meza - Any ideas? :)

Meza

Meza - Any ideas? :)
I was talking about this part specifically "World File Outdated: Dystopia4 " I'm not sure what else it could be if not that :( I wish I could help more but I don't really know how every server works. I see the others don't have issues with the latest version