Lost isle

Starocean101

A 4000 size map that is fantasy themed, work in progress and will post on one of my servers once done here are some pictures. In a few weeks and it will be able to be downloaded

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Heres a poor video that has no context whatsoever but does take place in the map

Last edited:

WRecKLeSS

Keirox has a map called forsaken Island. Just wanted to make sure you knew so people weren't confused

gpsmit84

Hey everyone, will there be a download link for this map, it is genuinely an amazing map. Sorry, sofar, much better than Keirox's Farsaken Island

Starocean101

My computer blue screened during the making :(- In process of making a different smaller map
Lost nearly half of my work and only managed to recover this file for the specific map, I probably won't finish it due to my anger of losing around a hundred hours of mapping
Map file is too big to attach so here is a dropbox link

Last edited:

gpsmit84

Thank you very much, I do appreciate
I will be looking into the map, and if I am done, will add a link here for it again, will that be OK?

gpsmit84

I do have to say, just opening it quickly, damn 42K entities, is quite big, however, I would like to ask, the prefabs, do you still have any of these, Starocean? (And yes, it is damn gorgeous. Love the work brother. Respect for that. I do see your hard hours of work, especially with the underground areas in the caves. Looks like Pirates of the Caribbean)

Starocean101

Well long time no see, I just got back into the rust mapping scene anyone that comes and reads this yeah you can edit that file and do whatever

JessieJane

My computer blue screened during the making :(- In process of making a different smaller map
Lost nearly half of my work and only managed to recover this file for the specific map, I probably won't finish it due to my anger of losing around a hundred hours of mapping
Map file is too big to attach so here is a dropbox link

Where is the dropbox link? I am not seeing it here. What am I missing?