The Earth : Apocalypse | Entirely Custom Map

Keirox

The Earth : Apocalypse

The Earth : Apocalypse is a world based map, in a apocalyptic theme. Walk in a destroyed New York city, climb the Empire State Building, walk across The Golden Gate Bridge from san-francisco, discover the hoover dam from las vegas, play Spy Missions, experience crazy and scary gameplay with the AI zombie defense monuments, And much more that this map have to offer. This map is made for vanila servers and can be setup for all other gamemodes.

This map took 6 months of developpement.

Map size : 5800 Ocean, 3500km of terrain

Monuments : Launch Site, Harbor, The Dome, Super Market, Compound, Bandit Camp, Giant Excavator, Large and Small Oil Rig
Custom Monuments : Installation 07 : Spy Mission, AC-130 Hangar, AC-130 Crash Site, Apocalyptic New York City, Infected Scientist Bunker, Mariana Trench, Abandonned Outpost, Small Town.

You can purchase the map, aswell as all my other maps and new prefabs and licenses to use them on my website : https://rust-keiroxcustommaps.com

You can check map pictures on my website aswell : https://rust-keiroxcustommaps.com/gallery

Copyright © 2019 Rust - Keirox Custom Maps
All rights reserved.

The Earth - Apocalypse World Map.png
The Earth - Apocalypse 13.jpg
The Earth - Apocalypse 32.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg12.jpg

KissBatoR

Price : 54,90 EUR
TU deviens fou mec . Et tu crois que les gens vont payer . Rêve pas trop c'est plus chers q'un jeu . L' appel du pognon et rien d'autre . Faut pas acheter c'est une arnaque . Site non sécuriser . Attention ARNAQUE

MrJingles

Here's a question though...if you pay the $60 for the game, how does it work into the future, i.e., as updates are released to the game, is it possible that the ability to use this map would be lost, and if so, is the author committed to supporting/updating the map as needed to maintain compatibility?

Goldie

Here's a question though...if you pay the $60 for the game, how does it work into the future, i.e., as updates are released to the game, is it possible that the ability to use this map would be lost, and if so, is the author committed to supporting/updating the map as needed to maintain compatibility?
Thats a risk you have with paid plugins as well. You buy it "as is". To be honest if this is a risk you get then 60 bucks is alot

MrJingles

Thats a risk you have with paid plugins as well. You buy it "as is". To be honest if this is a risk you get then 60 bucks is alot
Agreed. Plugins are probably even worse, because Oxide is updated with pretty much every devblog release. I would hope this map would function properly as long as FacePunch doesn't make any changes to fundamental map functionality.

ILUS1V

Do zombies natually spawn on the map or they modded in?
They are a Halloween special feature, can add them via console or plugin.

The map is seriously impressive!!, impressive enough to pay more than the actual game price for it... em no, not in my mind.

WRecKLeSS

Price: 54,90 EUR YOU go crazy dude. And you think people will pay. Dream not too much is more expensive than a game. The call of the cash and nothing else. Do not buy it's a scam. The website not secure. Caution SCAM

He spent months upon months of his own time creating this map. It is an amazing map and definitely worth the money. From what I have heard a lot of people have bought this map. Then there are lazy, cheap and dishonest people like yourself that steal content.

Keirox

Elles ne sont en aucun cas en libre téléchargement. Le lien que ce mec a posté va être supprimé et vu ton comportement @KissBatoR je pense que tu risque un ban de ce forum. Sache que les maps payantes sont soumis a des droits d'auteur comme tout produits. L'utilisation de la map sans l'acheter me donne le droit de fermer tout serveur pratiquant celà.

Kitty

You can purchase the map, as well as all my other maps and new prefabs and licenses to use them on my website: https://rust-keiroxcustommaps.com

If you obtain it any other means it is stealing. He most likely will take action.
not really cause FP can always just nuke him , since they own the game and a lot of the assets on the map being used are tech theirs. merging old stuff with new does not give him the rights to the game or it's files. same deal with how Dayz/Arma2 went people tried the exact same crap someone then tried to sue cause they copied a mod with custom assets. and boom the game company took action and nuked both parties and made rules . so yeah double edged sword . i'd hate to see someone try and ruin it for the rest that will be some pretty massive backlash to that player.

azuretwine

The Golden Gate Bridge is shown as coming out of New York and crossing over to Europe.
On the actual map, California is reduced to a highway with some land around it and Hawaii is barely large enough for a quarry. The map is HUGE and most of it is water.

Arrusticini

I feel the need to spend some words about this map, how much it costs and all those who complain about the price. It will be a long post so if you are not interested, don't read.

I usually download a lot of free stuffs from here. Mostly Rust_bucketz products and some other few. I download them because, despite my best efforts, I cannot make my own things, mainly for lack of time and because the guys make excellent things I enjoy to play (and so my players).

I have seen a lot of videos about this map and I always thought that it is amazing. Lately I went on some servers and played on them but, due to other players constantly killing me (LOL!) I could not explore it properly. I then went on a crazy x1000000 server (I usually don't like those kind of server but hey...) and in a couple of seconds I gathered enough resources to craft my overpowered gears and went on exploration.

This map is absolutely outstanding! The details are painstakingly crafted, almost everything is "playable" (you can sit on every chairs, there are crates everywhere, the custom monuments are suited for the continent they are placed on for istance I think that the african village is simply delicious!) and the metropoly is... Well... :love:
My suggestion is that you have to play the map BEFORE you squeak about the price.

PLUS: nearly all the scientists are customizable so it takes a really low effort to make the map even more awesome, just use the kits and you can make something even more unique and fne tuned! And also you can tune how much damage they make or take. How much loot they drop.
PLUS N°2: with an even slight effort you can refine the server setting to give an even mor apocalyptic twist like I did: I increased the number of feral animals like bears, wolves and boars. Without using plugins, there are tons of tutorials about that out there (I like srtbull for this kind of things, he is very clear and professional).

I have bought it for one of my server and so far I am still exploring it on my own to see what I can get out of it. The details are infinite and, to be really clear, I think €55 is a fair price.

PLUS N°3: I am not 100% sure about this thing but I have to say it. I have used other big maps with a lot of bots but, for one reason or another, my server provider (not the best one, let me say.... :-\ ) always gave me some lag and rubberbanding even with just me playing on it during the pre-public opening and testing time. Now, I don't have the slightest issue. AGAIN, I don't know if the things are relatable. The server I am using this map on is a vanilla one so no strange mods (just admin mods and the bots mod) but this time everthing is really smooth and fine. MY guess is that this map is, somewhat, optimized. I don't know if this is even possible, it's just a wild guess.

The map is HUGE. There are tons of hidden places, puzzles to be solved, custom monuments and it is overall beautiful. Breathtaking beautiful.

It's a good product. As far as I have seen, Keirox will upgrade the map following the Facepunch directive: there are different versions of this map around, you can see them for youself with the Rust client if you search "earth apocalypse". And, anyway, yeah: it won't last forever as it won't last forever Rust itself, right? Do you have any guarantee that you will play Rust for the rest of your life? Of course not.

Rust, as per today, costs €30. This map is way more expensive than the game itself. But, my very humble opinion is that this map is exceptional.

And then again, before ranting about the price, you should play it. Extensively.

(Keirox didn't paid me or asked me for this review! :LOL: )