Fantasy Valley [Complete] [Youtube]

Keirox

Hello, after a long time of work (2 months) my first map is finaly here and already hosted on one of the biggest modded servers.

Some stuff really needed a huge work on it, like the huge castle i've made. 1 entire week of intense work to do it. But i'm glad of it now, it really gave me a lot of experience for making other stuffs. It's incredible the accuracy that you need to do some stuff like that, also taking a huge amount of prefabs, and thats why i was asking for a custom save monument option;

The map feature :

- 3,5K map size
- A lot of special monuments, included a huge castle, custom caves, crazy islands and arts, pyramids, waterfalls,
waterfall caves, volcano...

Interested in using the map ? Check my website : https://rust-keiroxcustommaps.com

Contact me for more informations :

Email : payet.jordan@orange.fr
Discord : #Keirox2118 or join my community : https://discord.gg/KAXYB6z

Attachments

• Castle2.jpg
    Castle2.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 198
  • castle3.jpg
    castle3.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 215
  • castle4.jpg
    castle4.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 204
  • crystalbeach.jpg
    crystalbeach.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 201
  • desert.jpg
    desert.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Desert2.jpg
    Desert2.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Pyramiddesert.jpg
    Pyramiddesert.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 193
  • Valley2.jpg
    Valley2.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 186
  • MayaStructure1.jpg
    MayaStructure1.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 192
  • volcano.jpg
    volcano.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Keirox

Wow that is very impressive!
But how did you add the custom assets with Rust Edit?

Custom assets ? All assets i used are available in Rustedit. I just used a lot of them and put all together. At the end, for exemple, the castle is 4000 individual prefabs.

Arcturus

Fragen Sie nach Erklärungen
Wie füge ich meinen Servern eine Karte hinzu, um zu sehen, wie sie funktioniert? Habe einen Mietserver. Ich bin nicht so vertraut mit der Programmierung, aber meistens kann ich alles machen.

Keirox

Just realised that there was no contact informations and no website link. Added them.

Also the map got updated a lot since the time, it may have changed in a lot of positive ways :)